If you enjoy boating and the beach Jupiter, Florida could be the perfect place for you. This town is a beach town with a popular inlet, sandbars and boat accessible restaurants. Schools are “A” rated and there many public parks with recreational sports leagues to entertain everyone. The new Harbourside Place is bringing urban waterfront living to Palm Beach county.
- Shopping: Harbourside Place, Downtown Abacoa, and more
- Spring training baseball for both the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals at Roger Dean Stadium
- Coastal Living Magazine rates Jupiter among “America’s Happiest Seaside Towns”
- Amazing beaches like Carlin Park and Juno Beach, all with free parking
- Home of the historic Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
- The Loggerhead Park Marine Life Center is a nationally respected sea turtle rescue
- Florida Atlantic University at Jupiter is home to one of Florida’s prestigious honors colleges