Palm City, Florida
Palm City and Palm City Farms has something for everyone from gated communities to larger farms, so bring your horse or your boat. The good schools and easy highway access has made Palm City a popular choice for growing families while retirees love the golf courses and slower pace. There are beautiful new construction gated communities, golf and yacht club homes as well as the ranchettes, 5+/- acre home sites, that attract buyers to this area just west of Stuart, Florida.
- Private, semi-private and public golf courses dot the communities
- Equestrian: private training barns for all disciplines: dressage, eventing, hunter/jumper and western
- Boat access to St. Lucie River, the Indian River Lagoon, Intercoastal Waterway, Okeechobee Waterway and Atlantic Ocean
- The active Palm City Trail Association helps ensure maintenance of horse trials in the area
- Easy access to large and beautiful parks and recreation areas like DuPuis Reserve
- Convenient to both the Florida Turnpike and I-95